Sunday, January 18, 2009

back from the weekend off: ITS REALLY THE YEAR OF THE HOT MOMMAS!

hello guys i've just arrived from my Camiguin trip. well, its not really all R&R but at least it was a complete different sight from the hurly burly city life, probably what i needed for some time now.

anyways i grabbed a copy FHM Philippines January 2009 edition last Friday. I brought it along with me to Camiguin to read it while on the road. It was a misfortune that a part of the magazine was torn, due to bad weather. it was drizzling while I was riding on a habal-habal, so my bag became wet and some parts inside, including my mag! but i dried it up fast (including my clothes). so it is still readable. Anyway, I have finished reading it while on the road.


The first issue of the year features beauty queen Carlene Aguilar, our delegate sent to Miss World last 2005, where she placed in the semis. Carlene Aguilar will always be known as the girl that got impregnated by Dennis Trillo. She is one hot mama now and how hot she really is!


IM not really sure what their theme for the shoot is but Im guessing wet queen?

Also featured babes inside are: Avi Siwa, Jenny Tran and some others. (Ill put them up once I remember them all)

Also featured is celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain.

What I really do anticipate during the first issue of the year is the freebie calendar. this year, what really surprises me is that most of the featured calendar girls are hot mommas! Katherine Luna! Paloma! Jamilla Obispo! now I am officially calling this year "the year of the hot mommas!"

I really like Carlene's interview. Her interview really shows how not an airhead she is. The pics did not really amaze me because Ive read somewhere about a coffee table book with ladies posing inside a gigantic aquarium with water half-full. Its not really new. It is sooooo Xander Angeles. But props to her because I have never thought Carlene regained hotness since her birth with son Calix. In fact, she was monolithic after her birth with son Calix.

Avi Siwa is at it again. Im not really sure as well if she is into attention or she is just really wild as she thinks she is, but I think shes not really that appealing, at all. Nice pictures though, its hotter compared to her first FHM appearance (covergirl, October 2004).

Anthony Bourdain deserves the rockstar status. He is one witty guy. And Im really glad he visited Manila. Although its not a surprise anymore because I have read an interview with him in Rogue last December (I miss Rogue, they will be back February), but still he is one cool chef.

SO that is pretty much about it for this issue. Im rating it:

ISSUE NEEDS REPRINTING (4 stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment